Minor heli criminal activity

Minor heli criminal activity

O'doyle rulz

Tester
Reaction score
Discord
odylerulz#3509
I think some form of illegal activities should be ok for helicopters to do. I'm going to call it "minor criminal activity" for example I have a message posted somewhere with my number and services offered. I think delivering people or supplys to a drug lab should be allowed as long as no actual drugs are moved using the helicopter. All of the supplys are gotten from a store and aren't illegal to buy or transport. Also being able to go search for a gun crate I feel would be acceptable as long as the place the the crate is at is a place you could actually land at and not unrealistic. Also being able to hire a pilot as a get away from a heist as long as the pilot has no ic knowledge before hand that their passengers are going to be apart of a robbery. ( it might have to be occ information to arrange people to be online at the same time like the cops, robbers, and the pilot) I feel this would bring a lot of positive rp interactions to the server and give someone a good use out of their helicopter. If accepted maybe there could be a server owned general and hardware store at a airport to make it easier to load goods on a helicopter

TheHans

‎ ‎Administrator
‎ ‎Donator
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
TheHans#8865
Absolutely not, plans for criminal activities using planes and heli's was discussed and will be looked into in the future as for now no. It says in very plain text within the rules & the application that NOTHING considered criminal is to be done with them.

Nameless

EternalRage Founder
‎ ‎Founder
Management
‎ ‎Developer
‎ ‎Donator
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
Nameless#0001
Helicopters used in crime are not stoppable in any way - unless we added Homing Missiles or some shit. It just doesn't make sense to allow it, because it's too overpowered.