Majestic

Senior Support
‎ ‎Donator
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
SuperMajesticMan#3204
Username: Majestic

Dispute ID: Did not dispute due to combat log.

Character Name / Stranger ID being Reported: Masked- 56699914

Your Character Name: Billy Walker

EPOCH Time: 1652407354

Date of occurrence: May 12, 2022

Rule(s) Broken/Offense(s): Breaking Fear RP, Combat logging, non rp.

Description of the Incident:
Unfortunately this player complaint contains sensitive IC information that I really don't want to get out to some people, so as to not influence their in game decisions even if not on purpose. I will DM a description of the event and the evidence to the assigned staff of this complaint.

Evidence Obtained:
See above.

Last edited:

Clay3onster

‎ ‎Senior Moderator
Tester
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
Claymonster#4270
SHrVt8n.png

Player Complaint: Under Review

This is now under review and we ask that you stay patient during this time. Please pm me the evidence through discord.
Thank you,
Clay3onster
Senior Moderator

Report Reminder
Only individuals involved in the report above are permitted to respond to this thread. If you are not involved and have no evidence that can assist in this report, do not post a reply. Replying to point fingers, cause arguments or populate the thread with unnecessary information will result in you being muted on the forums temporarily.

Clay3onster

‎ ‎Senior Moderator
Tester
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
Claymonster#4270
SHrVt8n.png

Player Complaint: Pending Response
@Macc
Please explain your side of the situation above. Why did you decide to first lie to them about tying to take off your mask in /b when you were under fear rp? Then, why did you decide to pull a gun out without dropping your hands and breaking fear rp to shoot them and down them? After all that, you also combat logged after you were downed and made no contact on coming back at all. You have 48 hours to explain your self or I will punish you accordingly.
Thank you,
Clay3onster
Senior Moderator

Report Reminder
Only individuals involved in the report above are permitted to respond to this thread. If you are not involved and have no evidence that can assist in this report, do not post a reply. Replying to point fingers, cause arguments or populate the thread with unnecessary information will result in you being muted on the forums temporarily.

Clay3onster

‎ ‎Senior Moderator
Tester
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
Claymonster#4270
SHrVt8n.png

Player Complaint: Final Response

After reviewing the complaint and all the evidence which has been provided, we have come to the following conclusion:
@Macc will be punished due to the following rule breaks:
  • Powergaming
    1. /do actions must be realistic and factual.
    2. Deliberately attempting to stall an RP scenario, either by delayed text chat or not responding.
  • Fear RP
    1. When your characters life is in direct danger you must show fear & comply with the demands of the attacker(s).
      • If an attacker lowers their weapon to type, victims must remain under Fear-RP.
  • NON RP
    1. Players who disconnect during roleplay must attempt at reconnecting and informing the other party involved by using the 'Code-0' Discord Channel.
    2. Failure to log in within 10 minutes without any communication will result in a combat logging punishment. All disconnections during roleplay require a valid reason. E.g.
      • If the other parties involved continue to RP a scenario whilst you are dealing with a crash please either raise a dispute or submit a support ticket in-game
      • If you feel the dispute/ticket did not resolve the issue, then you may make a player complaint on the forums.
Based on the rules that have been broken you will be BANNED for 14 days
As a previous staff member you should know the rules. When I looked into this complaint, I saw that you lied to them in /b about being able to take off your mask and you should know how as you were a player in this community for quite some time. Because of being ex staff, I am punishing you for longer than normal because you KNOW the rules. And from this, I can see that you had no intentions to RP at all.
If you feel like you have been wrongfully punished, you may appeal your punishment HERE
During your punishment, please take this time to read over our Server Rules - https://eternalrage.net/forums/index.php?threads/eternalrage-server-rules.2
Thank you,
Clay3onster
Senior Moderator

Report Reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.