Intro..

Intro..

peachviper

Reaction score
Discord
firelotus#2549
Where do I even begin! This is the first RP server I have spent time on like that. I didn't know this all existed tbh. You know me as Alexandria Cortez, that lady that will make you love and hate her at the same time. OOC I am a heavy gta5 player, I was a try hard with all the things i could obtain until I got bored. I decided to get into RP to spend time with my best friend from console days who left to play on an RageMP server, so I dropped a grand and them some on a good pc so I could play with him. I was waiting to get into another server on rage but as I waited, I decided to give eternal a try. I vibed on clothing instantly because cosmetics are critical to me. The grind wasn't insane and the economy is rather balanced so it interested me over the whitelisted server I was aiming to join. I started to chill at the pier and make friends, becoming established with the community and started to form goals. From there on, I just grew a major liking/passion for the server, community, and the time i have put into it all. I have been playing on eternal since around the beginning of its launch and have been die hard ever since. No server is like it to me and that's what makes me not want to leave. Now, I am a support member and apart of the QA team. This makes me happy because its amongst many ways, that I can give back to the place that gave me so many bonds and good memories. So that is my intro on why I got into RP and how I landed in my forever RP home eternal. As for my character she is the mad as a hatter- business savy- femme fatale- who just likes to have fun.