Juice Stain

Forum Administrator
‎ ‎Administrator
Sapphire Donator
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
Juice Stain#6969
Alright, so this has been an Idea that I have had for a while, that could better showcase the use of /CPR, and giving more immersion with the use of items as well.

First things first, we should have 3 total commands to use (by specific individuals)

1. /Revive - (OOC ACTION - NO ANIMATION) Used to revive a downed person
Useful if they RPly have very minor injuries, and they do not need to go to the hospital.
Used by Staff and On-Duty MD only.

2. /Stabilize - (OOC ACTION - NO ANIMATION) Used to stop the patient from bleeding out
Useful for ensuring that the patient cannot die after RP was done to stabilize the patient.
Used by On-Duty MD only

3. /BLS - (IC ACTION - WITH ANIMATION) Used to stop the patient from bleeding out
Used on another player when they are downed, using a MEDKIT item. So a Medkit is required in order to use the item.
A /me could play before and after the animation to show some sort of RP with the medkit.
Used by anybody with a /BLS license.

4. /CPR - (IC ACTION - WITH ANIMATION) Used to RESET the bleedout timer, not stop it.
Used on another player when they are downed, and the person does not have a medkit on them to use. This can be handy in case they do not have a medkit but can still help the patient out as much as possible. The patient would only be allowed to be /CPRd once so that it cannot be abused.

The reason for the change is that /CPR now is a gray area whether or not it is an IC or an OOC command, because performing CPR on a gunshot wound makes no sense.

Nitroidd

Support
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
Nitroidd#9999
+1 . If more commands are added it would create a lot of rp between MD

LaughingGrassLouie

‎ ‎Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
LaughingGrassLouie#4109
To make it 3 commands and not so much on devs I feel as if we should combine stabilize and bls as one. Use stabilize and bls and just make it a /bls command with no animation and a /me as it would not be hard for on duty md to have med kit item if they only ones to access /stabilize :)

Juice Stain

Forum Administrator
‎ ‎Administrator
Sapphire Donator
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
Juice Stain#6969
@LaughingGrassLouie The reason for the 2 separate commands is that MD would always have access to medkits RPly, so we wouldnt have to have one on person, as the ambulance would have a 1000000 of them.

Plus, /stabilize gives MD all of the RP to do ourselves, while /bls is used to show that ICly this person has been stabilized without all of the RP that MD knows of, as not everybody knows how to treat a GSW properly OOCly, or has gotten to read an entire handbook dedicated to show you how to treat something.

MD is more suited to performing all of the RP ourselves with the equipment already given to us, rather than somebody who wanted to ICly know how to help people, but OOCly couldnt care less to joining MD. Its also to show the difference between them both. /stabalize is an ooc command that we do because we have finished our RP and now the player is stable and will not bleed out. /BLS is a command to both assist with the RP, and make it so that you are not JUST doing a command on somebody, but rather actually using an item to help them.

Roomba

Tester
‎ ‎Donator
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
Silens#4424
+1 pog suggestion

I was going to say more but Mr @Juice Stain got to it faster

6ix

Management
‎ ‎Donator
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
6ixGod#6666

Majestic

Senior Support
‎ ‎Donator
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
SuperMajesticMan#3204
Yeah this seems like a really good idea, +1 for sure.

Nameless

EternalRage Founder
‎ ‎Founder
Management
‎ ‎Developer
‎ ‎Donator
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
Nameless#0001
I'd +1 this as a right click interact > Medic > CPR / BLS

A /stabilize <ID> command etc