Better distinguishable text rp

Better distinguishable text rp

lexicdys

Senior Support
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
Lexic#9259
this might be a crazy suggestion that might not be able to be done, for eternal and or rage...

but like how hard do you think you could somehow have the ppl in your /me and /do proximity have their text rp show up in the text box but with a different color, so for example, say if corbin and steve were next to me, and steve did a /me it would come up in like the color blue or something and corbins would be like orange, whatever colors you chose.
that would make txt rp more distinguishable while theres multiple textrp from multplie ppl in your proximity show up

and for steve or corbin, one of us would be either blue or orange depending what order it could assign our colors to you and the ppl in your proxmity

Majestic

‎ ‎Senior Moderator
‎ ‎Donator
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
SuperMajesticMan#3204
One problem I see with this is if you are assigning the colors yourself, you could assign an individual a color then use it to meta their identity. Like if you assign Bob as blue and he's the only one as blue, then later he shows up in a mask and different outfits, you would know it's Bob cause it would still be blue.

But if it it's random colors, I think that would just be really ugly to have a technocolor'd chat when there is a lot of text rp haha.

Although I think it's a bit unnecessary anyways since it shows their name 🤷‍♂️

Nodnarb3210

Tester
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
nodnarb32101#0063
Might get messy but maybe if your own was a different color it would help break up the chat box a bit.

lexicdys

Senior Support
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
Lexic#9259
Nah you wouldn't be in control of setting the color yourself, the game would just auto assign it to you based on the proximity your in somehow someway and if someone left the prox it reassign another random color...
Its mainly to distinguish between populated proximity and be very nice for people who are doing md textrp along with like 4 or 6 more ppl around you doing their txtrp. it would make that better imo.
Having random colors makes it quicker for the mind to separate the dialogue I feel like and im a visual person and kind of slow, so those colors would make it alt easier for me or people like me to not miss textrp and not sift thru prior chat for 10 minutes finding something especially when chat is populated
AND maybe make it so you can disable this feature or enable it ?

Last edited:

adstalynx

Reaction score
Discord
AdstaLynx#4437
could be worth having the text appear above there head at the time to make it more distinguishable who said what?

Nameless

EternalRage Founder
‎ ‎Founder
Management
‎ ‎Developer
‎ ‎Donator
Reaction score
Awards
Discord
Nameless#0001
LGBTQ Flag chat is not good.